This girl obviously does not support No Panty Day, 2012. But I am having trouble finding a good reason to complain. Enjoy.
So a friend just told me about this video and I just checked it out. It reminded me of a post I put up the other day about a semi obliterating an SUV (Worst Accident Ever). It looks like there is some conspiracy going around about semi-trucks appearing out of no where in the snow and hunting for swerving drivers. Anyway check the video out below and pause at 35 seconds, cause that is exactly where I would have shit my pants.
- Video: near death semi-truck almost accident in Russia (gadling.com)
- Semi Trucks Collide, Killing One Driver (fox4kc.com)
- Just another snowy day driving in Bountiful, Utah, gone “viral?” (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- Semi Full of Cheese Takes a Tumble (fox4kc.com)
There is this show on ABC network that I am dying to get on. Its called ‘Wipeout‘, and its easily one of the most entertaining shows on TV. Its basically these ridiculous obstacle courses that are designed to ‘mollywhop’ contestants and bring endless laughs to viewers. Whoever can get through these courses in the shortest time wins $50k. So this is obviously an over-simplified description, but you get the point. So why I am I so interested in getting on this show? Cause that shit looks fun as hell, and I know I can kill that shit and win them 50 Scooby Snacks. Nah but seriously, I just really want to be on it. So if anyone has a hook up let me know.
- Wipeout: The Game Set To Disappoint Fans Of Futuristic Racing This Summer [Game On] (kotaku.com)
- Why Wipeout is far superior to Fear Factor (realityblurred.com)
- ‘Winter Wipeout’ Premieres January 5 (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Lawsuit claiming ‘Wipeout’ a copycat show settles (pbpulse.com)