GM and NASA have teamed up because they are both having the same problem. They need to robots instead of humans to complete jobs in space and in factories, respectively of course. But because intelligent robots that will follow commands and not turn on us are years away from being developed they both decided to to the next best thing. Create robotic extensions that they can give to their human workers. Thus the power glove was invented. This glove, weighing in at 2 lbs without the battery, adds about 10 extra lbs of grip to the average human hand. That is awesome. I will finally be able to beat Ryu and Jin Kazama‘s ass at the same time in real life. I can also see the military having some use for some of these. Hat tip to GM and NASA for just making my day.
Well anyway, check out the awesome video and leave your comments below.
- This Iron Man-Like Glove Makes Working With Tools a Hell Of a Lot Easier [Robots] (gizmodo.com)
- PUNKS Creators Joshua Hale Fialkov and Kody Chamberlain On Their New MTV Comic (geek-news.mtv.com)
- This Ion Air Mouse looks weird, might be useful (stuffmideast.com)
- Who Needs The Wizard When You’ve Got Surf Ninjas? [Video] (kotaku.com)
- Is This New Air Mouse the Future of 3D Modeling and Design? (solidsmack.com)