So every where I look I see everyone reading this book 50 Shades of Grey. And by everyone I mean women only. Even my significant other started reading it. I had to figure out what was so intriguing about 50 different shades of the color grey. So I did what anyone else would do, I wikipedia’d that shit. And let me tell you, the book is actually shit. First off its classified as an erotic fiction. I didn’t even know that genre of books existed. And if you were wondering, here are some other titles that fall in that genre: ‘Forbidden Pleasure‘, ‘Fill Her Up’ and ‘Plays Well with Others’. Ok, so 50 Shades of Grey is a catchy title compared to all the ones I just named. But don’t get your hopes up about the read. Its basically a porno, but because its being told in the point of view of the female, its 380 pages versus the 19 mins and 32 seconds it would take a guy to tell the exact same story. Despite all of that, its being praised by everyone as a really good read. But in all actuality, its not even close. Who knows, maybe I’ll sit and read the book to see what the hype is all about. On second thought, I think I would rather get shot in the face with a shotgun. True story.
- Even Celebrities Can’t Stop Talking About 50 Shades of Grey (popsugar.com)
- 6 Actors Who Could Play Christian Grey (collegecandy.com)
- Shop ’50 Shades of Grey’ at Open Sky (stacyknows.com)
- These Are Not the ‘Shades of Grey’ You Are Looking For (theatlanticwire.com)
- 50 Shades of Grey Just Washed Up on America’s Shores Like a Shark Attack Victim [Erotica] (jezebel.com)