This girl obviously does not support No Panty Day, 2012. But I am having trouble finding a good reason to complain. Enjoy.
I rarely go to the movies nowadays. The reason for that is quite simply, movie prices have gone into an area that have scared my wallet senseless. So when and if I decide that I will venture to a theater, it will only be for a movie that meets a certain standard. That standard is there better be good actors and have a semi-convincing plot. I know, I’m such a cheap date. But the last movie that passed these requirements was ‘Safe House‘. What movie with Denzel Washington being a bad-ass won’t pass my standards right? Right. So what about ‘Project X’? The commercials are hilarious. I mean I completely identify with the theme of this movie. Yet, I am reminded of probably one of the best movies to cover the genre of ‘partying gone wrong’ – The Hangover. And from what I have read on Rotten Tomatoes a lot of other critics agree with me, as ‘Project X’ only came up with a 28% rating. So the question is to spend money and waste a perfectly good Saturday night or just wait for it to show up online? I think I’ll wait, ’21 Jump Street’ looks way funnier.
- Rich Goes To The Movies: Driven By Fitness (boston.cbslocal.com)
- ‘The Lorax’ Sweeps Box Office With $70.7M Debut (mtv.com)
- Third Hangover Movie Imminent [Movies] (gawker.com)
- Exclusive Oscars Posters: Celebrate the Movies and Get Excited For Sunday! (popsugar.com)
- What Could Have Been! Katharine McPhee Almost Was Cast In The Hangover! (perezhilton.com)