I read about cars all the time. I know whats coming out, whats new, what car companies are trying to implement. I had to be reminded of the small British company Ultima Sports. They manufacture cars with one thing in mind, speed. Record breaking speed. Their top car, the GTR720, weighs in at 2,183 lbs, has a 727 bhp engine, and can accelerate from 0-60 in 2.6 seconds, 0-100 in 5.3 seconds and most importantly 100-0 in 3.6 seconds. That is ridiculously fast. I mean not even the Bugatti Veyron can keep up with that. And whats the price of all of this speed? In the price range of $100k. That is incredibly on so many levels.
- Ultima GTR: Straight Up Car Porn [Car Porn] (jalopnik.com)
- Rimac Concept One: Croatia’s quiet Bugatti killer? (digitaltrends.com)
- Bugatti Veyron Made From A4 Paper (slamxhype.com)
- Banker writes off rare roadster (confused.com)
- EA Games Arrive in the Ubuntu Software Center (omgubuntu.co.uk)
Known as the Bugatti Veyron Sport Vitesse this car may turn out to be the worlds fastest convertible. I mean what’s better than driving at speeds over 200 mph? Why driving at speeds over 200 mph with the top down, of course. Considering that this is still a normal street car, meaning I will be on the roads with everything ranging from your old-as-hell grandma to retarded cab drivers, I think will stick to the hard top.
- Revealed: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse (topgear.com)
- Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse: The world’s fastest convertible gets more power (digitaltrends.com)
- Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse (mountainhighmotoring.com)
- Official: Bugatti presents new Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse for Geneva debut (autoblog.com)