This girl obviously does not support No Panty Day, 2012. But I am having trouble finding a good reason to complain. Enjoy.
I was bored beyond all thoughts yesterday and I came across these record youtube videos of pure nonsense. But they do give a good laugh. Not sure why someone thought it would be hilarious to a add 10 hour video to youtube, but there is a video that has over 19 million views. So there, I guess. Now the videos are quickly boring after about 3 mins, but if you have 10 hours to burn or just want to see the lows of the internet head over to youtube and search 10 hour videos. Here is one I like.
- We Upload 72 Hours of Video to YouTube Every Minute [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- YouTube Pulls Video of Trayvon Martin at Fight Club… But They Can’t Hide It Forever – Here It Is Again (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Shortest Youtube Video Ever (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- YouTube celebrates 7th birthday, users uploading 72 hours of video each minute (gearlive.com)
- Ideas for decision tree videos (ashleytan.wordpress.com)
So my boss finally stop acting like the dick he is and I am finally home. Time to get back to the things I love. I will start with this sexy thing, the Lamborghini.
We try to find a deeper meaning in everything that we see, touch or experience. This photo has that poetic sense that stirs the curiosity as we try to find that hidden meaning. I’m not sure what the meaning is in this particular picture, but I am sure if I keep staring at it I will come up with something. Eventually.
She has that high fashion…AND that #sheesh tag…