I am a proud ‘Brooklynite‘. I eat, sleep, breath, and talk Brooklyn. I have be stuck in traffic on Utica Ave, Flatbush Ave, 9th Street and Atlantic Ave. I have lived in Fort Greene, Carroll Gardens and now Gravesend. There is no place like Brooklyn. Everything is done better. The food, the shopping, the women. Especially the women. There are things here that you just can’t experience anywhere else, and a connection that you don’t get anywhere else. We are some proud people and it only made sense that we get out own stadium and NBA team. Which is a big deal. This goes far beyond the fact that the NJ Nets, who suck as a team, have a new home. Its the fact that Brooklyn has an identity now. As other teams are looking at their schedules, they are gonna have to make a new stop. The fans are gonna be crazy, the black and white theme is controversial, the location is right prime. I am liking everything about this move and my new team the Brooklyn Nets. Hopefully we can put some good players on the court so this opening season would be as entertaining as the hype is right now.
- Brooklyn Nets – Official Gear (formatmag.com)
- Brooklyn Nets – Hello Brooklyn (urbanmogullife.com)
- Brooklyn Nets’ New Logo Looks Like It Lives In Brooklyn (stlouis.sbnation.com)
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo (getwititmagazine.com)
- Brooklyn Nets, Baller Status, Now Both Official for Jay-Z (celebritynetworth.com)