She has that high fashion…AND that #sheesh tag…
The Audi R8 is 5 years old. Yup, its still a baby and it has come so far. I have always been a big fan of this car, so when I hear that it will be getting a new face-lift, my balls will tingle. Audi R8 has always been low on the radar for high-end performance cars because of the names that are in its league – Porsche, Lamborghini and Ferrari come to mind. But yet it is a distinguished car…a gentleman’s car if you will. From its sophisticated looks, 430 HP/ 316 lbs of torque engine and awesome headlights this car will surely enjoy many more birthdays. Check out the video to see exactly what I am talking about.
- 2013 Audi R8 Gets Funky New Headlights [Video] (jalopnik.com)
- Video: Audi teases “new” R8 while celebrating 5 years of current car (autoblog.com)
- Motorsports: Audi R8 LMS remains king of the mountain with second straight victory at Bathurst 12 Hour (autoblog.com)
- Love This Car So Much (athingforcars.com)
- Stasis tunes R8 V8 to 540bhp (topgear.com)
Ellenora and Alan decided to get married. As most marriages these days, things didn’t work out and so Alan and Ellenora decided to split up. That was back in 2009. Now from 2009 to 2012 even though they had moved on, they never got divorced. Now here is where I have a problem. They were Facebook friends. So one day Facebook suggested that Ellenora be friends with a stranger named Teri, who turned out to be Alan’s new wife. Ellenora, obviously pissed off at this bigamy, went to the cops and now Alan is facing jail time. Ah man did this piss me off. Like bitch, I thought you didn’t want to be with me. And fuck the Facebook ‘friend-finder’ algorithm. Shit is always destroying people lives. Fuck.
Sorry for my rant. Thinking about it now, Alan should have never been friends with his significant other. Shit always leads to bad news. And you never say you are in a relationship. Ever. Gotta learn to be Facebook smart people, it can save your life one day.
- Man in bigamy bust after Facebook tells wives to be friends (thesun.co.uk)
- You: Man charged with bigamy after two wives find each other on Facebook (latimes.com)
- Facebook friend finder leads to bigamy charge for Washington man (digitaltrends.com)
- What Happens When A Suggested Facebook ‘Friend’ Is Your Husband’s Other Wife? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Washington woman finds husband’s other wife on Facebook – USA TODAY (usatoday.com)