She is that hot girl from ‘SlumDog Millionaire’. I don’t remember her looking that good. But she can definitely get that #Sheesh tag right on that...
And finally there you have it. Kate Upton has given the guide for women to properly eat their burgers. So the next time you get lucky and a guy offers to take you to a burger joint remember this video. I mean that is if you want to keep said guy interested. You can get all boring and try to talk to him about things like who you are, what your goals are and what you look for in a relationship. Or you can guarantee he isn’t going anywhere by moaning and squirming about in your chair eating that burger his hard earned money just paid for your greedy ass to eat. Remember guys are very visual. If you get on all fours and show your appreciation for something so simple as a burger, he will want nothing more than to give you stuff because he is gonna think damn, this is one thankful-ass girl. So there you have it ladies, watch, learn and execute.
- [TheGloss] Kate Upton Sexily Consumes A Cheeseburger In Absurd Carl’s Jr. Commercial (thegloss.com)
- Kate Upton Stars in Racy Burger Commercial for Carl’s Jr. (people.com)
- Feast Your Eyes On Kate Upton Getting It On With A Hamburger (businessinsider.com)
- Kate Upton’s Sexy new Carl’s JR Ad (Video) (sugarslam.com)
- Kate Upton Gets Sexy in Hardee’s Burger Commercial [VIDEO] (ibtimes.com)
So this Indianapolis grandfather thought that his grandson’s were little bitches and decided to whip there punk ass’s into shape. Enter the Grand Canyon. Everyone knows what it is – a giant canyon that people normally go to see as a tourist attraction. Everyone but these 8, 9 and 12 year old kids. It was their gym. And gramp‘s was their trainer. 19 mile hikes with no food and water were on the menu of work-outs. Constant beating and insults too. What did they have for lunch you ask? August heat, mixed in with stomach pain and dizziness. Oh yeah, grandpa was training killers. But the rest of society didn’t see it that way because he is now facing six charges of child abuse. One of the kids, in between throwing up and holding his stomach told one of the other hikers to call 911. That pussy. Also a Ranger saw the grandfather beating on the kids and broke up the training session. One of the boys was showing signs of heat stroke and the other two were dehydrated and exhausted. I agree that this guys methods were a bit extreme but at least his heart was in the right place. I don’t think he should go to jail for trying to make sure his boys were in shape and not worthless losers, but that’s just me.
- Grandfather convicted of child abuse over Grand Canyon hike – Chicago Tribune (chicagotribune.com)
- Man forces grandsons on gruelling Grand Canyon hikes (ctv.ca)
- Man Found Guilty In Grand Canyon Child Abuse Case – NPR (npr.org)
- Granddad guilty of abuse on Grand Canyon hikes (cbsnews.com)
- Got a bucket list? How fast are you crossing off things? (boomercafe.com)